AUTIN’S DINNER MIXES
Our dinner mixes provide high quality authentic Cajun entrees with minimal preparation time. To purchase or learn more about our dinner mix selection, visit our online shop.
Delicious • Not Spicy • Big Taste
Gluten Free • MSG Free • Low Sodium
AUTIN FAMILY HISTORY
- The Autin’s are descendants of French settlers to Louisiana who, for three generations, have made high quality and authentic Cajun food products.
- The company started in 1910 in Houma, Louisiana, where the Autin family remains united today.
- Three Little Pigs was a popular brand of Cajun sausages that the Autin’s prepared in the same way of their fathers and grandfathers.
- The Autin’s were well-known for preparing high quality and well seasoned Cajun entrees, such as shrimp etouffe, gumbo, and other popular dishes. Their prepared foods were sold through retail and catering services.
- In 1989, by popular demand, the Autin’s made their authentic Cajun seasoning blends available to others through the establishment of Autin’s Cajun Cookery.
- The Autin family is comprised of good cooks who love to share the bounty of their table.